It's Great To Be EIGHT!






My son just turned 8 at the end of September. He was so excited and has been counting the days down for the past month. Now he is counting down the days until he gets baptized in November. His sister's been telling him, once you get baptized you can't be bad anymore.

I wound up buying a swing set for my children to share this year. It was both their birthday present. My son said he didn't ask for it (he wanted something else). LOL! I love the swing set, because it will last a long time, and they love it because they can climb and swing! Also, I may one day be able to see my grandchildren playing on it too!

Also, my son got a touch football set from his friend, Dallin. He loved playing football with his cousins and friend on his birthday. This flag football set will come in handy. Thanks Dallin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!