{You Warm My Heart}

I attended a "Close To My Heart" scrapbook retreat this weekend and here is one of the layouts I completed. This layout was designed by my up-line, Brandy Jo.

I had loads of fun at the retreat and will post my layouts once I get pictures on them.

The above layout includes pictures of my children and I, ice skating with a friend, back in December 2005. My children love ice skating, and usually beg all winter long to either ice skate or go sledding. I thinking ice skating is fun, I just hate the cold air!

Comments

Kristin Coppee said…
You do so many fun things with your kids!

I love looking at your scrapbook layouts. I would absolutely love to just come over to your house and look through all your scrapbooks.
Lea said…
Super cute layout! I love how you used the buttons between the pictures. Consider that lifted! I love me some buttons.
Carolyn said…
Love this LO it is beautiful! Can i lift it?
Love the snow pictures of your kids. One lookks like a snow globe.:)
Jena said…
Fun LO's! I can't get enough of that Friendship stamp set, it's my absolute favorite!

BTW, I forgot to post this on my blog before, but you won my blog candy! Just e-mail me at jvdevries22@hotmail.com with your mailing address and I'll get it sent!

Thanks for being a fun CTMH/blogging sister!
Anonymous said…
I just remembered that we need to return Flat Stanley..lol. I completely forgot about him. I just printed a letter to mail. Do I send it to Heritage or to your home? Let me know and I will get it in the mail ASAP. Sorry!:)
Nicole said…
This turned out so cute Yvonne!! Is that snowflake stampset the flakey new one? Cute cute as always, that Brandy is so talented! I love your style added to this one.
Marjorie said…
Gorgeous layout!!! I love how you did the title and that huge snowflake! Thank you so much for your prayers too. It means a lot to me and helped me feel so much better!
Jenn said…
Beautiful pages, I love this paper packet too! Looks like you and your sweet kiddos had tons of fun out there!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!