pRinCEsS FoOTbAlL?



When my son started playing football, my daughter asked me if she could play princess football. Is this what she meant? This is what I pictured her thinking she would be doing...having a tea party in her princess dress, football pads, and running around in her high heel shoes! LOL!

Comments

Nicole said…
Oh my gosh Yvonne she is a character!!! And gorgeous too. Sounds like you have had a busy few weeks, and the football thing would frusterate me as well. I LOVE your bed it is beautiful and how you have that saying on the footboard.. you are clever. You are such a good mom to have your kids involved in so much stuff and to go to it all and document it with pics. :)
Anonymous said…
LOL...hilarious~
Marjorie said…
LOL she's so cute!! I almost forgot to thank you for directing me to the daily scoop blog. I read quite a bit of it yesterday and it helped me feel more positive about what's going on a lot quicker than it usually takes me when stuff like this happens. It also helped me remember all the blessings we do have :D I need those reminders when things get tough and it was just what I needed. Thank you so much!
Jenn said…
Great pics! Princess football, hehe! She's such cutie!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!