pRinCEsS FoOTbAlL?



When my son started playing football, my daughter asked me if she could play princess football. Is this what she meant? This is what I pictured her thinking she would be doing...having a tea party in her princess dress, football pads, and running around in her high heel shoes! LOL!

Comments

Nicole said…
Oh my gosh Yvonne she is a character!!! And gorgeous too. Sounds like you have had a busy few weeks, and the football thing would frusterate me as well. I LOVE your bed it is beautiful and how you have that saying on the footboard.. you are clever. You are such a good mom to have your kids involved in so much stuff and to go to it all and document it with pics. :)
Anonymous said…
LOL...hilarious~
Marjorie said…
LOL she's so cute!! I almost forgot to thank you for directing me to the daily scoop blog. I read quite a bit of it yesterday and it helped me feel more positive about what's going on a lot quicker than it usually takes me when stuff like this happens. It also helped me remember all the blessings we do have :D I need those reminders when things get tough and it was just what I needed. Thank you so much!
Jenn said…
Great pics! Princess football, hehe! She's such cutie!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

This is What Made ME CRY the Most!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!