It Was The Not Me Ghost!
My daughter loves to do her own hair, which drives me crazy. I wonder what her teacher thinks when my daughter shows up to school with some of the hair styles she does herself. The other day she pulled her hair back in a pony tail and a bunch of hair (from the side) fell out of the pony tail. Once my daughter noticed the hair she quickly pulled the pony tail out and proceeded to do something different to her hair.
The next day I talked her into letting me blow dry and curl her hair. I love her hair just after it has been washed and blown dry. I noticed some pieces of hair that were short. When her hair was recently trimmed the lady layered it a bit, but these pieces didn't seem right. I took a closer look and determined that someone had clearly cut her hair. I asked my daughter about it. After all she has cut her hair before, so this would not be something new. She was quickly defensive and even convincing. She claimed she did not cut her hair and she did not know who cut it. I wouldn't drop the subject and kept asking her about it. She was persistent and never changed her story, making it more convincing. Who else would cut her hair without her knowledge?
I told my daughter we would have to cut the rest of her hair short to match the short pieces. She screamed. I finally dropped the subject and decided the short pieces are not very noticeable (unless you know they are there). I have decided she can keep growing her hair out and we will see how it goes. Hopefully that "NOT ME GHOST" will not cut any more of her hair!
Comments