Wow, Look At My Mail Today!

I came home from work today to find the following items in my mail box: The New Summer 2009 Idea Book from Close to My Heart (CTMH), the new Key Notes from CTMH, and the May 2009 Creating Keepsakes Magazine. I also had my latest order (the box) from CTMH waiting at my door! I couldn't wait to dig in to all of this mail........

However it would have to wait........

Because........

My daughter had a LOT of homework: Spanish, spelling, memory scripture, reading and LOTS of math "correct and returns" to do.

and........ My son also had the following homework: Reading, spelling and memory scripture.

After homework it was time to eat........I cooked tacos.


Then my children had to take baths and get ready for bed........

By the time all of this was done, it was time to watch The Biggest Loser........currently my favorite TV show!

Finally, it was 10:00 pm and by that time I was too sleepy, so I went to bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!