Can I have a CAT?


I found this interesting note taped to my work computer today, it was from my daughter.

It reads: Wy cant We get a Cat or a cute Kittin

She always begs for a pet. She has asked for a horse, cat, dog, bird, hamster, crab and even a fish. I always tell her they poop, so she can't have any animal! Then I remind her she already has 8 dogs, 3 horses, and 2 hamsters on her Nintendo DS and she can go play with them anytime she feels like. LOL!

I had pets (before my children) and decided I hate the smell and the mess pets make, and am bound and determined not to have another one in my home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!