My life is a crazy adventure and this blog documents all the fun times my family and I have had together.
EasTeR EgG HuNT FuN!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
My children love going on the annual Easter egg hunt. This year it started a little early by mistake. A female voice was heard on the loud speaker. She welcomed everyone to the Easter egg hunt and said the egg hunt would start in about 3 minutes. A few kids walked onto the field where the eggs and toys were and the next thing I heard was the female voice saying: "No, no, no!" At that point, I think all the children heard was "Go, gO, GO!" I think it caught some children off guard, I think my son included. The egg hunt was over before the start time of 10 am.
You can see my daughter's basket was fuller than my son's. Usually my son collects a lot, but this year he didn't for some reason. He seemed a little disappointed at first, but it only lasted a few minutes.
Comments