The BIG HUGE Sand Pile!






My children love this BIG HUGE sand box. I hate it and was planning on changing it into a garden this summer. However, maybe I should hold off for a few more years and let my children enjoy the sand box a little longer. Yucky sand!

Sunday is when we usually go to my parents house and visit Grandpa, Grandma and all the cousins. My children look forward to it each week. Sometimes, it's hard for me when I have a lot of things to do and realize the weekend is almost over. Anyhow, we were asked not to visit today. My children seem to be okay with it, which is strange because usually they get mad at me when we don't go visit. On the other hand my sister and I already miss each other! LOL!

Comments

mbreck said…
ok. The pictures of them burying each other freak me out. All I can see is all the sand they will track in. I hope you sprayed them off with the hose before they came in. He he he.
Lois Lane said…
If you missed your sister, why didn't you just go visit her? As long as everyone's across the street, it doesn't increase my sick. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!