What Is This?
Do you see the lighter skin on the right side of my daughters mouth. What is it? I am not sure when she first got this mark, but I remember first noticing the mark in August 2008. I was going to get her birthday pictures taken, but didn't want the mark to be in the pictures. I waited until November and the mark was still on her face. I didn't want to wait anymore, so I had her pictures taken at the end of November. Anyhow, the mark is still there and it is driving me crazy. You can see it so good in these pictures. My daughter even asked me the other day what the mark was, because she said she can't get it off her face. Poor girl has been trying to wash her face and can't get it clean!
I still need to tell stories, but I will tell them another time, so stay tuned because they are funny!
Comments