HApPy aPriL FoOLs DaY!



Happy April Fools Day! I let my children eat ice cream for breakfast today. They didn't even question why they were allowed to eat ice cream instead of cereal. Later I asked my son if he knew what today was. He said he didn't. When I told him it was April Fools Day he got the most mischievous grin on his face. I should of had my camera ready so I could have taken a picture of his grin.

My son had Cub Scouts today. He came home with these cupcakes. I knew they were a trick, so I kept telling him I didn't want one. Later he gave his sister one and she yelled "Yuck!" I told him to take the rest of the "cupcakes" to his cousins up the street and play the trick on them. When he got home he told me they were mash potatoes (dyed green) used for the frosting and the center of the cupcake was filled with roast beef. Dang it, I should have tried a cupcake!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!