HOMEWORK.....Are YOU Kidding ME?!
Only MY DAUGHTER would have HOMEWORK on the second to last day of school. She probably has homework today because she was caught playing in the school bathroom and writing on the BATHROOM WALLS instead of sitting in the classroom and doing her work. She told her teacher she wanted to PLAY and they never play at school!
LUCKY ME got to spend a good TWO HOURS helping her finish her school papers! After she finished, I made her clean a bathroom in our house! She was MAD at me and told me she already had to clean the bathroom at school.
Later in the night I told her to sing a song to me. I wanted to remind myself that I do LOVE HER!
Yes, DAD and MOM I know you see this as payback.....but I'm worn out already!!!
LUCKY ME got to spend a good TWO HOURS helping her finish her school papers! After she finished, I made her clean a bathroom in our house! She was MAD at me and told me she already had to clean the bathroom at school.
Later in the night I told her to sing a song to me. I wanted to remind myself that I do LOVE HER!
Yes, DAD and MOM I know you see this as payback.....but I'm worn out already!!!
Comments