Last Day of School...WooHoo!







The last day of school means no uniform/free dress day for my children. My daughter chose to wear a black skirt with a black shirt. I remember reading about black being an aggressive color. Studies show when a football team wears black they get more penalties and play more aggressive! My daughter is already in trouble so maybe I should have have had her wear yellow or pink. LOL!
My son also wore dark colors...navy blue! And he started his morning in "the corner" for kicking his sister. See the dark color already made him aggressive! LOL! I keep telling him that boys never hit girls, but he doesn't seem to listen.
My children both came home with great report cards. My son's report card was all E (Excellent). My daughter had a mixture of E (Excellent), G (Good) and S (Satisfactory). She dropped in math and spelling!
Comments