THE FASTEST WAY TO LOOSE A TOOTH WHEN YOUR TOOTH IS TIGHT






NOTE: My son lost another tooth today and I thought I would let him write this post. He even came up with the cute title. Here is his story:

My tooth got loose by playing soccer because when I play soccer people swing there arm behind them and I am right behind them only two people have done that those people are(would be) Josh and Jaden.

A few months later my sister was chasing me around the table and a few minutes later I tried blocking my sister with the chair but I pulled the chair to hard and it hit me in my mouth and I started to cry and I went to my mom ..........................................It started to fill better(my tooth started to fill better).

The next day when we had lunch I ate my sandwich and then I tried to eat my cherry very fast and my tooth fell out.

the end !

Comments

mbreck said…
That is an adorable idea to have him do the post. I loved it! Favorite one. Now have her do one!!!
Lois Lane said…
So funny!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

This is What Made ME CRY the Most!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!