THE FASTEST WAY TO LOOSE A TOOTH WHEN YOUR TOOTH IS TIGHT






NOTE: My son lost another tooth today and I thought I would let him write this post. He even came up with the cute title. Here is his story:

My tooth got loose by playing soccer because when I play soccer people swing there arm behind them and I am right behind them only two people have done that those people are(would be) Josh and Jaden.

A few months later my sister was chasing me around the table and a few minutes later I tried blocking my sister with the chair but I pulled the chair to hard and it hit me in my mouth and I started to cry and I went to my mom ..........................................It started to fill better(my tooth started to fill better).

The next day when we had lunch I ate my sandwich and then I tried to eat my cherry very fast and my tooth fell out.

the end !

Comments

mbreck said…
That is an adorable idea to have him do the post. I loved it! Favorite one. Now have her do one!!!
Lois Lane said…
So funny!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!