Summer Camp is Exhausting!






My children spend their days at Summer Camp. They have a blast all day playing with their friends and going on field trips. The other day they got home and were so exhausted from the day they immediately fell asleep! My son fell asleep on the kitchen table and my daughter on the couch. Funny isn't it?!

Comments

Lois Lane said…
Poor kids! And so funny!
Lea said…
For a second there I thought those were my kids! They're beat at the end of the day too.
mbreck said…
Can I find some place that does that to my kids? I love it!
Anonymous said…
LOL...so THAT is the secret. I need to sign my kids up for summer camp..lol.
Kristin Coppee said…
That's the best! I try to take my kids swimming at Grandma's house at least every other day because being in the sun and water for a few hours knocks them out cold for bedtime. YAY!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!