The Way 2 Hang Up Church Clothes!

Lazy! Need I say anymore?!

Comments

mbreck said…
Ahhhh, kids. Don't you love them.
luv2offroad2 said…
Hmmm, seems I remember a certain sister just leaving her clothes all over the bedroom floor. At least he's hanging them up. HA!
Anonymous said…
Glad it is not just my kids. At least they utilize hangers. My kids just undress and throw their church clothes on the floor...ugh!
Kristin Coppee said…
I see nothing wrong with this picture. J/K. LOL. I agree with my sis - at least he uses hangers. My nearly 13-year-old son gets busted every Sunday because he throws his clothes around the room or shoves them in the laundry basket quick - anything to NOT hang them up!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!