The Mormon Miracle Pageant
My children and I went to Manti, Utah to see the Mormon Miracle Pageant. A lot has changed since I last seen it, which was about 15-20 years ago. They had some of the characters walk around before the show started, so you could talk with them and get picture's taken. It reminded me of Disneyland (getting pictures with all the characters). We were running around trying to find the person who was playing Joseph Smith and kept finding other characters. Too bad we didn't have an autograph book. LOL!
My children enjoyed the show, even though it rained on us. Because of the rain they were unable to bring the hand carts out. It was such a great show. We had fun trying to find my sister's 4 children who were in the show. My daughter sat by my sister and asked her questions during the whole show!
I plan on attending the Mormon Miracle Pageant every year, now that my children are older!
Comments