Our Backyard Campout!




We decided to go camping...in our backyard! It was a lot of fun. The weather was perfect (hot days and cool nights). We even roasted hot dogs by the fire and made yummy chewy chocolaty gooey S'mores!

Dont cha wish your S'more was hot like mine
Dont cha wish your S'more was sweet like mine
Dont cha Dont cha
Fight the feeling; Leave it alone
Cause if it ain't love; It just ain't a S'more made at home
Let's keep it friendly; You have to play fair
See, I don't care; But I know I ain't gon' wanna share

Comments

mbreck said…
Pathetic that I was totally bee booping to that last post while reading it? He he
Lois Lane said…
Sounds like tons of fun! And great memories for your kids!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!