The Redwood Trees in CA





I love the Redwoods in California. The first time I seen them my son was only two. The road to get to the Redwoods is full of switchbacks and sharp turns. I remember my son throwing up in his car seat! This time he stayed busy and kept his head down, which helped a lot!

My children were amazed at the size of the Redwood trees and begged me to stop. We pulled over by the side of the road and wondered through some of these amazing trees. We found a patch of clovers and like the Redwood trees they too were huge! My children picked a handful of those big beautiful clovers and we headed back to the vehicle to continue on our drive to Crescent City, CA. After all it was getting late and we were almost there.

Comments

mbreck said…
How gorgeous! I have not been there in ages! So beautiful.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!