My life is a crazy adventure and this blog documents all the fun times my family and I have had together.
FieLd TriP FuN...CaN YOu GuEsS WheRe?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Field Trips are always fun. I wish I had more free time, so I could attend all of them. I really should use more leave at work and spend it with my children! Before you know it they will be all grown up and won't be going on any field trips.
NOTE: Standard Net came and took pictures, so watch for them to be published within the next two weeks or so.
I ended 2012 with a GAIN (weight that is) but I started 2013 with a BANG and ran a half marathon yesterday (well 15.1 miles actually)! And my children both ran a 10K (6.2 miles). I am so proud they run with me. The race was inside the Olympic oval which was fun to see. I love my BLING (below). My next half marathon is in 19 days! It will be a FUN run and I cannot wait to run it. I ran 6 half marathons last year and I hope to run even more this year. I ran 2 miles more than a half marathon because the line to turn in the timing chip was long. Funny thing about it is my friend knew she was two laps behind me. Because I kept running so did she. She was so mad when she found out she could have stopped earlier. After the race my daughter passed out cold. I think she is ready for a day of rest after 3 days of snowboarding and a day of running.
My workshop will be on the following days: Thursday, June 12, 2008 from 6-9pm Friday, June 13, 2008 from 6-10pm Saturday, June 14, 2008 from 8:30 am to Noon I want to thank Susie Clayton for designing this awesone layout. Thanks Susie! NOTE: Click on the image to enlarge!
My children and I spent nine days in Florida at Walt Disney World with my best friend. We had fun, but it is good to be back in the dry heat! My children and I cannot stand the humid weather! The last time I was in Walt Disney World was 15 years ago. I loved it. I decided it is far too big of a place when you have small children. Disneyland is so much better for the young ones because it is smaller.
Comments