A Live 3-D Picture of my Kidos

One day before church I took a picture off the wall to wash the glass. I was going to change the picture too, but the picture I had in mind was too big for the frame.

My children grabbed the frame and started playing with it. I quickly grabbed my camera and began taking pictures. I have even seen a picture done like this before.

I liked the idea and will have to try it again, maybe with a bigger picture frame and all three (or four) of us.

My children started getting silly and when she opened her mouth you could see the gum she was chewing...I do not like it when she chews gum while I am taking pictures!

My children said the picture wasn't 3-D and they showed me what a 3-D picture would look like. My silly kids!

Comments

mbreck said…
That is a super cute idea on the picture. I would love to see a picture of all of you. How cute.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!