Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus!








I love September. It is the month the weather starts to cool down and the circus comes to town.

My children and I love going to the circus and we're never board because the show is different every year. The one aspect I don't like is how expensive all the food, drinks, and goodies can be. My children always want one of those snow cones, the ones found in the expensive clunky mugs, which never fit in a cupboard. I bet we have about 10 of them, some duplicates! I wish I could bring the empty mug and pay for a refill.

After the circus I went to my work to pick up my mail (doing more love time). My children played on the grass and pretended to be circus acrobats! LOL!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh what fun...my kids have yet to experience the circus...we need to go. Looks like a fabulous time!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!