Don't U Just LOVE Fall in Utah?








The weather reported snow this weekend, but I didn't think I'd be shoveling the driveway today! In fact, it snowed so much I ran outside to measure how many inches we received. I dipped a 12"ruler in the snow and was shocked when it nearly went in all the way. We received 10 1/2 inches in my backyard and the snow was still coming down! Notice the green leaves on the trees! I guess I won't be raking leaves for while! LOL!

My children were so excited they quickly put on their snow gear and headed outside to snowboard and sled in the new fallen snow!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh..are you kidding? I am cold just looking at all of that snow!
Kristin Coppee said…
Yes, I do love Utah in the fall. Why do I love snow so much? I do not know. I just do.
Brenda Hurd said…
what cute pictures - i can't beleive you had that much snow over that way!! How fun
Marjorie said…
Oh my gosh look at all that snow!! You live in Northern Utah right? Because here in Southern Utah we don't get any of that even in the winter, lol! (Well Cedar does :P but not us in St.George!) I am loving fall though :D It's my favorite season!!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!