BeAVeR DaMS and DaNiSh BaLL






The boys found some beaver dams and we all went hiking to see what they found. We located the beaver dams and went on an adventurous hike up and around the dams. We didn't see any beavers but we did see a deer or two. We also seen a lot of fallen trees with bite marks from the beavers. It was so interesting and a lot of fun.

After the hike we broke out into two teams and played Danish Ball. What an interesting and fun game. It was a hot day and we played until the older folks tuckered out and wanted to head back to camp.

Later in the evening we sat around the campfire talking, laughing and eating more s'mores. The children told stories and sang songs with my oldest sister. They loved it.

I hope next year more of the family attends. It really was a lot of fun.

Comments

mbreck said…
OK. I need to purchase some walking sandals now so that I can trek through the water next time and go with you guys. Sad I missed that part.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!