Harris Beach, OR








My children were so excited to get to the beach and find shells. We stopped at the first beach on our path, called Harris Beach. It was cold and windy. My children rambled along the beach looking for shells and sand dollars, but could only find a few broken shells.

My daughter and I got our feet wet in the chilly water. My daughter was scared of the waves and wouldn't go out too far. Grandma had warned her about the sneaker waves that are common along the Oregon Coast and she started calling every wave a sneaker wave! Speaking of waves, I found a star fish and bent over to pick it up when an unexpected wave came and got me all wet.

Before we left the beach my children found a hill with a lot of squirrels, and wanted to play with them. The squirrels wanted food, but I wouldn't let my children feed them like several of the other travelers were! I know...mean Mom, but I hate it when people feed the wild animals and the animals become dependent on human food!

Comments

mbreck said…
Those pics are amazing!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!