The Tooth Fairy is Coming Tonight...Finally!

I do NOT have the heart to pull my children's loose teeth! Can you believe I wanted to be a nurse when I was young, and now I can't even pull a loose tooth?

When my son had a loose tooth he wanted Grandpa to check it and pull it. My daughter decided to also ask Grandpa for help!

On Monday Grandpa tried to pull her loose tooth, but it would not come out. A few days later he tried it again, and again it would not come out. He tried it a third time today, and it finally came out (Grandpa pulled it enough to get it hanging and my daughter finished pulling it out). My daughter has been waiting so long for this tooth to come out!

After her tooth fell out, Grandma put it in a plastic bag and she carried it around. However, it didn't take long before she lost the plastic bag with her tooth. I told her the Tooth Fairy is not coming if she doesn't have a tooth to put under her pillow. She said; "Oh Well!" Later she said she wanted the Tooth Fairy to come and she asked me to help her look for it. We all helped her look for it, but could not find it.

It wasn't until my sister was getting ready to leave that she found the plastic bag with the tooth. My sister had been sitting on it all along! I guess that means the Tooth Fairy is coming Tonight!

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO exciting. Congrats! The tooth fairy is the greatest!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!