
Today is Bountiful Basket day. They were packed (with people) so we had to wait in a long line. My sister and I laughed hard when we saw the leafy green vegetables sticking out of the baskets. We still have a lot of green leafy vegetables left over from last week. We joked that we will need to eat salad for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Here is what I received at Bountiful Baskets today! All of this for $15 (+ $1.50 handling fee). I am not sure what that green and cream colored leafy vegetable is (my sister's was purple). The cauliflower is orange, which will be fun to try. I'm thinking to make cauliflower soup out of it. More asparagus...yummy! Now if I can figure out how to get my children to eat it.

What a good looking bowl of fruit on my kitchen table. I can't wait to eat the mangoes and the kumquats! The kiwi are what was left over from last week. The apples we received were very small, but sweet and tasty and a perfect size for my children.
NOTE: If you are wondering why I didn't put my bananas in the bowl of fruit, it is because I like to keep my bananas separate, so the other fruit doesn't over ripen.

I ordered this granola, which was very yummy. It has a lot of nuts in it. I like raisins so I added raisins to my bowl this morning. My sister bought 5 loafs of bread and gave me this loaf. I told my daughter who we got the bread from and she said, "That's why Aunt Brooke is my favorite aunt, and because she lets me come over anytime I want!"

My daughter ate a brownie for breakfast, and would not touch the fruit. This is what I found on the table when she was done. On the plate with brownie crumbs it says GOOD, the cup of milk it says NO TASTE, on the banana it says TOO SWEET, and on the strawberries it says TOO SOUR! Dang why did I let her eat the brownie first?!
Comments