Yummy German Pancakes!

My children and I love eating these German Pancakes. I got the recipe from my sister, Teresa. She always has good recipe's to share.

No he is not drinking pop. I put grape juice (that my sister Brooke homemade) in this empty Coke bottle. My children love drinking water and/or juice out of them!

A yummy German Pancake bite! These pancakes are full of eggs and milk.

My children and I loved this homemade grape juice. I need to get the recipe, so I can make some myself!

We like to put syrup on these pancakes, but they taste good plain too.

German Pancakes

Beat together:
6 eggs
½ tea salt
1 cup flour
1 cup milk

Slosh in a 13 x 8 casserole baking dish:
5 Tbls melted butter or margarine

Pour batter into buttered casserole dish. Bake in center of oven at 400F degrees for 18-20 minutes. Serve with powder sugar sprinkled over the top and/or your choice of syrup. Enjoy!

Comments

Brit said…
Wow, even though we both got the recipe from the same source mine is different. I have 1 T sugar, and then use 1/2 c (1 stick/8 T) butter, and finally bake at 425! I think you have the healthier version. Oh and sometimes we add 1 T honey.
Lois Lane said…
So funny--I had German pancakes for dinner last night, too!!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!