He had THINGS to do!
Guess what my son is asking Santa Clause for? A Punching Bag and the "Iron Gym" as seen on Qubo.
Now here is another story for you: I recently took my children to Subway and mentioned the contestants on the Biggest Loser eat at Subway. Now my son wants to eat at Subway instead of the usual McDonald's or Burger King.
The other day some of my sisters wanted to meet at a local hamburger joint called "Burger Bar." My son complained the whole way because he wanted to eat at Subway. LOL!
I don't think my son will ever have a weight problem.
Okay I can't stop here. You must hear this story too: My sister and two of her children were spending the night a few weeks ago. We were all watching a movie when my son mentioned he needed to read and asked me if I would come read with him. Guess what he wanted to read? The scriptures!
I LOVE my son!
Comments
Those stories are hilarious AND amazing! Oh my gosh! I need him around here to make me stop eating McDonald's and Wendy's. And make me read the scriptures. And also work out. And umm....let's see...what else?
I'm totally with him on the punching bag thing. I picked one up with a nice brand new set of gloves from a garage sale for $45. It's the best $45 I've spent in a long time.