You're a Star

This layout was designed by Lynette Kankamp. She is a Close To My Heart (CTMH) consultant/director and has earned 7 cruises through CTMH, which means she sells a lot of CTMH product. She had a booth at the USA Scrapbook Expo a few months ago and had this layout for a take-and-make project.

These pictures are of my son's first day of school this year! I would have never thought of doing a pastel school layout, but it really turned out nicely and matches his uniform.

I love his teacher. She is so talented and my son is never bored in her class. His first report card was straight A's. I'm so proud of him. I just hope one day when/if he gets a B he won't be disappointed.

My daughter's report card was also super. She got A's and B's! She worked very hard for her grades! Her Penmanship and Phonograms were the two classes she got B's. I don't know how she got an A out of Spanish, but I'm glad she did!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Great pages...you just might inspire me to get off of my 5 year hiatus from scrapping. And I have taken 100s of pictures in that time...just sitting on the PC ready to be printed and scrapped.
Carolyn said…
I love this LO! Cute pics!!
Kristin Coppee said…
I haven't checked blogs out in the last week or so. I loved looking through all of your pictures. I loved that prayer rock story. That was so cute.
Nicole said…
What a darling layout!! and the kiddos make it even cuter!!
Brandy Jo said…
I Love it! I may have to scraplift this one.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!