My Son's Baptism
I was so happy to see all of my family and friends at the Baptism. Even my aunt Debbie and my cousin Frank showed up. Thanks to everyone who attended and supported my son in this special occasion! We love you all.
Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts he received. He may have quickly went through them while everyone was watching but that's because he is somewhat shy in that type of instance. Later that evening he went back through the gifts with great excitement. He read in his new scriptures, inserted some of the scripture stickers, thumbed through the books, and even wrote in the journal. The next day he watched some of the DVDs he received too. And yes, Ginger, he is currently seeking out a good movie, so be ready! Once again, a sincere thanks to everyone.
Also, I bought my son a tie and didn't notice it is for an adult, not a child. I wanted to take it back to the store, but my son said it's okay and wanted to wear it. I laughed so hard when I saw how long the tie looked on him. I asked him to change, but he said that's how it's supposed to look and wore it to church anyway! LOL!
Comments
OMG I LOL so hard about the tie. What a cute page & story that will be. TFS Too cute!
Tell your son Congratulations!