She wanted to pay her TAXES!

Yesterday when I was dropping my children off at school right before heading to work, my daughter handed me a quarter. I asked her what the money was for and she replied, she wanted to pay her taxes so the IRS wouldn't come take her toys! I guess she's been listening to me talk about work and quickly caught on about what I do. LOL!

Comments

Lea said…
That's too funny! She's a cutie. If I could figure out how to respond to a comment, I'd tell you thanks for all the nice comments on my blog.
Kristin Coppee said…
That's what you do? You take away people's toys!?! I'm hiding mine. LOL
Anonymous said…
LOL...hilarious. Smart girl...gotta protect those toys! Too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!