He made us dinner!


My son came home from scouts and ran into the house excited to show me he made dinner for us. I'm sure his scout leader had done most of it, but my son was still so excited and proud to show me what he had done at scouts. Dinner was homemade potato and broccoli soup with yummy warm bread sticks. I took a picture after we ate, that's why the basket looks so empty.

My son had written things he was thankful for on the feathers of the turkey. What a cute idea! I think I am loving scouts and the affects it has on my son!

Comments

KeeponScrappin said…
Both my older girls been in Girl Scouts and my younger one wants to join next year. I love GS. My girls learned so much from GS. What I liked the most was that they have a better appreciation for community service.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!