November and December Workshops

My November Workshop is on the following days:
Thursday, November 6, 2008, from 6-9 pm
Friday, November 7, 2008, from 6-10 pm
Saturday, November 8, 2008, from 8-Noon

NOTE: The left side of this layout was scrap lifted from the Autumn/Winter 2008 CTMH Idea Book, page 60.

My December Workshop is on the following days:
Friday, December 12, 2008, from 6-10 pm
Saturday, December 13, 2008, from 8-Noon

NOTE: Click on the images to enlarge!

Comments

Nicole said…
Gorgeous as always Yvonne!! I am so glad you share your layouts as I always LOVE them. We have the same style I guess!
Lori said…
Love your layouts.
Erica said…
two fab layouts...esp like the top one
Brandy Jo said…
I love your layouts! As usual they are gorgeous!
Tafoya Family said…
Hey love the layouts gorgeous. Was wondering if I could copy the Christmas one for my workshop? Not competley like it but close!
I would really apprcieate it.
Thanks
Carolyn said…
Love these LO. You did an awesome job!!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

This is What Made ME CRY the Most!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!