November and December Workshops

My November Workshop is on the following days:
Thursday, November 6, 2008, from 6-9 pm
Friday, November 7, 2008, from 6-10 pm
Saturday, November 8, 2008, from 8-Noon

NOTE: The left side of this layout was scrap lifted from the Autumn/Winter 2008 CTMH Idea Book, page 60.

My December Workshop is on the following days:
Friday, December 12, 2008, from 6-10 pm
Saturday, December 13, 2008, from 8-Noon

NOTE: Click on the images to enlarge!

Comments

Nicole said…
Gorgeous as always Yvonne!! I am so glad you share your layouts as I always LOVE them. We have the same style I guess!
Lori said…
Love your layouts.
Erica said…
two fab layouts...esp like the top one
Brandy Jo said…
I love your layouts! As usual they are gorgeous!
Tafoya Family said…
Hey love the layouts gorgeous. Was wondering if I could copy the Christmas one for my workshop? Not competley like it but close!
I would really apprcieate it.
Thanks
Carolyn said…
Love these LO. You did an awesome job!!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!