180 Jumping Jacks!


It was a Friday night and the start of a two week Christmas vacation. My children were busy playing computer games. I let them play even though they had not read a book that evening and I let them play longer than I normally do. After 3 hours of playing I looked at their P.E. homework for the day. Ha, ha, ha! I found they had to do 1 jumping jack for every minute of playing on a computer and/or video game. That wound up being 180 jumping jacks they had to do! How funny was that?!

Comments

Lea said…
That's too funny! I'm so going to do that with my boys. The weather's so bad here they can't go outside and play and are being lazy watching TV. I feel some jumping jacks coming on!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!