Christmas Day
When my son saw all the gifts Santa Brought he said: "Wow, Santa even brought gifts I didn't ask for!" "How did he know I wanted a bike?" My daughter said: "Is Christmas tomorrow?" It was dark, so I figured she was confused and didn't know it was really morning. She again asked the same question later in the day. I explained Christmas was not tomorrow, but today. She said: "But I only got 3 presents!" Apparently she was only counting the gifts she didn't have to share with her brother! I know she sounds greedy, but I love her anyway!
Christmas day was filled with playing games, playing more games, working out on the Iron Gym (my son), naps (my daughter and I), eating yummy turkey, and riding bikes at dusk! In the evening we went and visited Grandpa, Grandma and Aunt Ginger.
We had a super fun Christmas!
Comments