Best Friends!



My children wrapped my son's baby blankets on their heads and played Ninja warriors the other night! They are best friends and I love it when they play and get along with each other.

I love the picture of them sleeping in my bed. My son with all of his stuffed animals and my daughter with none! She loves to tease her brother and hide a stuffed animal or two. She will tell him they are just fake and he gets angry with her. They fight once in a while, but they get along too and are the best of friends!

Comments

Nicole said…
Those kids ARE best friends you can see it in their eyes. I hope Kadence and Kash are like that when they get older like your kids. They love each other now I just hope it stays that way. I have missed a ton of stuff on here.. looks like Thanksgiving was fun and I love all your decorations. They are so gorgeous. I hope your holidays are fabulous!
Anonymous said…
Such cute pics...they are absolutely adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

This is What Made ME CRY the Most!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!