Remodel OR Move?

I am trying to decide if I should remodel my current home or move to a new home! Here is a picture of the kitchen from the home I am looking at.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW...beautiful kitchen. Tough decision. I would move simply to have NEW and CLEAN, but that is just me. I have been in my home for 3 1/2 years and everything just feels old to me. If I could move I would, but the economy prevents me from selling...keep us posted. Remodeling would probably cost less..and then you don't have to pack and move, which is miserable. Good luck with that decision.
Lea said…
What does your current kitchen look like? That's a nice kitchen. I'd like a different house, mine is layed out dumb. Same spot, just different house.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!