Easter Sunday!






The Easter bunny was good this year and the only non-religious items in my children's basket were candy and my daughter's watch.

My children and I went to church like we do every Sunday. This time my children were BAD! While the sacrament was being blessed they were playing a game (rock, paper, scissors). So after the blessing I sat in between them. I whispered in my son's ear the following: "You are in trouble and when we get home you need to stand in the corner for 8 minutes!" I turned to my daughter and whispered the same thing (except I told her 6 minutes). The whole time I am pushing each child apart, because they are trying to tag each other. My daughter is such a drama queen. She was very upset about having to stand in the corner. She quickly grabbed my necklace and started to pull on it. I know she was trying to break it! I didn't have a free hand, but her hand was by my mouth, so I bit it! The whole time I was thinking: Please tell me this is not happening while the sacrament is being passed and on Easter Sunday!

Comments

mbreck said…
LOVE IT! Not the bad kid part but that mine aren't the only ones. I make my kids "practice church" when we get home if they were bad. They have to do it for as long as they were bad at church. So we come home, they sit on the couch quiet for the length of time. It has helped because they are learning.
Anonymous said…
LOL...I love that my kids weren't the only ones. My kids were SO awful that I just got up and walked out. I left Sherman with all 4 kids and sat in the foyer during the meeting. The sad part is that Dalton is the worst..and he is my oldest boy. I expect him to sit still, but he always does the opposite and pesters his sister or brother...ugh!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!