4th of July Fun!
My children and I had a lot of fun on the 4th of July. We spent the whole day with family! Here are my two cuties getting a picture at home before the parade! I hope they don't ever get tired of me taking their picture!
I always like taking a picture of everyone putting their hand over their heart as the flag comes down the street, but sometimes I feel its disrespectful of me to be taking a picture! So this year I quickly took the picture before the flag got too close to us, so I had time to turn around and pay my respect to the flag and for the freedoms I enjoy in this great country we live in!
Here is my best friend and my daughter! My children totally love and adore her! She has to keep on her toes, because my children are watching every move she makes and they want to be just like her! I hope she behaves!
I had my toes painted all fancy for the 4th of July. My daughter wanted her toes done too, so my friend painted them for her. I wanted a picture of the fancy toes and had my friend and son join us! I wanted my son's bare toes, but he wouldn't take his shoes and socks off!
In the evening we went to my Uncle and Aunt's house! They have a beautiful home and it was so nice to sit in the back yard and have a nice dinner with everyone.
My father gave a small talk on Freedom and how we as Americans take our freedoms for granted! I love listening to his words of wisdom! I love this wise old man I call dad! As you can see my daughter hasn't learned to take him seriously yet! She is such a silly billy!
I finally got some cute picture's of my mother. I did a scrapbook layout the other day and wanted to put some picture's of her on it. I only have a few older pictures of her and wanted some recent picture's for the layout, so this worked out nice. Doesn't she look cute? Her gym membership is really paying off!
Comments