Train Rides!


You have already seen these pictures. They are from our ride on the Front Runner Train. My children loved the train ride. I ride it to work when I can, to save money, now that gas is so high! The ride from my home to work is 1 hour 15 minutes total. It is nice to sit and sleep or read and not deal with traffic once in awhile.

A fellow CTMH consultant and team member, Stacy Day, made this layout. I added mini-brads, ribbon and rick-rack and made a pocket page on the right side to place a sheet of card stock to journal on. I also placed a sheet of card stock for each of my children, so that they could write what they remembered about the train ride. My daughter mostly drew picture's.

Comments

Laurel said…
Love this, love how you incorporated the stamp set into the layout!
Brandy Jo said…
Wow, you've been busy this month. Cute layouts. I really like this one.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!