My Daughter and Dogs!
My daughter loves animals and begs me everyday for a dog, cat, horse or something! I always tell her no, because they poop! She will have to wait until she is 18 and on her own before she gets a pet! Hopefully, I won't give in to her puppy dog eyes when she begs for a pet!
Okay I had to slip this picture in, so you could check out my daughter's hair! It's not that ofter that she lets me do something fun. I got the idea from this web site She Does Hair. You should check out all the cute hair styles!
This dog is my nieces and my daughter just loves him. She was supposed to take care of him while my niece was at girls camp, but never ended up doing it!
My daughter found this dog at the park on the 4th of July. She read his collar and told me his name was RaDies (Rabies)! My sister's and I laughed so hard because she read the rabies tag and thought it was his name. This dog was super friendly and hopped into a few of our cars when we were ready to leave!
On the way home my daughter was crying and said: "We didn't buy one dog today, not one!" I know God sent my daughter to me, so I could get a good laugh every now and then!
On the way home my daughter was crying and said: "We didn't buy one dog today, not one!" I know God sent my daughter to me, so I could get a good laugh every now and then!
Comments
I also nominated you Yvonne for a blog award on my blog...your stuff is always so so cute an I just love seeing what you have been doing. Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog as well!
Love,
Nicole
I left you a little something on my blog, so go check it out if you want - hope you have a great week!
I totally feel your pain on the animal issue. Sylvie loves animals so much. Fortunately, I have the excuse, "Our landlord won't allow pets". I wouldn't mind having a dog someday when the kids are older and I don't have to work so much. That might never happen. LOL.
Seriously, darling pictures! Your daughter is so precious! I hope to see a scrapbook page made of those pictures soon!