Spring Break in Las Vegas!

These pictures are from Spring Break in Las Vegas, Nevada. My children love to swim and had a fun time in Las Vegas.

I copied this layout from another CTMH consultant, Barbara LaMunion. I love the layouts she creates and may just have to scrap lift a few more. I did this layout at a retreat and I was so sleepy when I did it that the right side ended up being an 11X11 instead of a 12X12! LOL! I had to go add a strip of paper on the side and top to fix it!

Comments

Nicole said…
So cute... since I am sure my mom won't see this, my secret project I have been working on is for my mom and dad for xmas. They went to Hawaii two years ago and have some fun pics so I have been scrapping all of them with the Laid Back paper. I finally finished last Thurs with 16 layouts. All done.. .and I don't care to ever see Laid Back AGAIN!! lol
Kim said…
Great layout! Looks like a great spring break!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!