Camping Fun!


















I decided to finally take my children camping. I have never taken them before, because I was always afraid. Although, before I had children, I used to camp all the time with my girlfriends and for some reason I was never afraid! Not having a big strong man in the house gives a different perspective on things, especially when you have children. Maybe it is just the fact that I am now responsible for two precious souls and not just myself!

My children loved camping and I could not believe how safe we were. The rangers came by to check on us throughout the day and even the night. They even asked if my children were okay, when they were not in view. At night the rangers locked the gate to the camp grounds, so no one can come in and the police walked around and patrolled the camp sites throughout the night! Yes, the police!

I was able to scrapbook a layout while I was camping. LOL! It probably smells like campfire now. I will post it when I get pictures on it. I wanted to scrap book more, but my children wanted to hang out at the river and I could not find a good spot to scrapbook by the river. I don't even know how my children were playing in the river, because it was cold as ice!

Now my children and I can't wait to go camping again! We just need to find time in our busy schedules to go again!

NOTE: I have completed a few layouts, but they do not have pictures, so I haven't posted them. Hopefully, I will post them soon!

Comments

Jena said…
Great pics - looks like you all had fun! We love to camp!
Anonymous said…
Oh I'm jealous...my kids LOVE camping and we keep promising to go, but we haven't made it yet...looks like fun. Smores are my favorite part.
Kristin Coppee said…
Man! You are so brave to camp alone with the kids! I LOVE camping, but my husband is not into it unless it involves a comfy camper. He's not into tents. If we lived closed to you, I'd go camping with you.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!