August Workshop

My workshop will be on the following days:

Thursday, August 14, 2008 from 6-9pm
Friday, August 15, 2008 from 6-10pm
Saturday, August 16, 2008 from 8:30 am to Noon

I copied this layout form the CTMH Summer 2008 Idea Book, on page 76. I loved this layout when I first saw it and knew I would have to do it.

NOTE: Click on the image to enlarge!

These pictures were taken of my son in 2002 when he was 2 years old. My daughter and my sister's son were born that year and are also in this layout with my son.

Comments

Jena said…
Awesome LO - I love the colors and distressing - TFS!
Erica said…
great page...i loved that layout from the get go too!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

This is What Made ME CRY the Most!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!