Are you a NERD?


I came downstairs the other day to see my son on top of my scrapbook armoire. Apparently he was getting his ball which found it's way up there. He didn't get up there by himself, my friend helped him. Thank goodness he can't climb that high on his own yet!

I want to tell a story about my son from a few weeks ago. A boy from scouts called my son a nerd. He asked my girl friend what "nerd" meant. She said if anyone called him a nerd to smile and say thank you, because it means you are smart. A few days later my son and I were going through a haunted house. My son grabbed my hand and said, "Hurry up you nerd!" Then he looked up at me and said, "Mom are you smart?"

Comments

Jena said…
I just love all the pics and stories of your kids - they have such fun personalities - TFS!
Carolyn said…
WOW i would have freeked if my son did that. LOL Cute story!!
Lori said…
Your armoir is beautiful!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!