Best Friends!



My children wrapped my son's baby blankets on their heads and played Ninja warriors the other night! They are best friends and I love it when they play and get along with each other.

I love the picture of them sleeping in my bed. My son with all of his stuffed animals and my daughter with none! She loves to tease her brother and hide a stuffed animal or two. She will tell him they are just fake and he gets angry with her. They fight once in a while, but they get along too and are the best of friends!

Comments

Nicole said…
Those kids ARE best friends you can see it in their eyes. I hope Kadence and Kash are like that when they get older like your kids. They love each other now I just hope it stays that way. I have missed a ton of stuff on here.. looks like Thanksgiving was fun and I love all your decorations. They are so gorgeous. I hope your holidays are fabulous!
Anonymous said…
Such cute pics...they are absolutely adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!