Fun on Ice Skates!



My children and I went ice skating yesterday with my friend. My son took off right away with no problems. He was skating like a maniac and fell down several times. He even knocked another skater down. I was lucky enough to get a picture of him running into the other skater, before she fell. He even knocked the back of his head on the ice and decided to sit on the bench for awhile until the pain subsided. Maybe he should wear a helmet! He has always wanted to play hockey and I never knew if he would be good enough on skates. After this, I feel he would be fine playing Hockey. Maybe next year.My daughter insisted on holding a hand and/or the rail. I thought she would warm up after a few minutes and skate without help, but she never did. I think she was more apprehensive this year than last year in comparison. Maybe she saw her brother and didn't want him knocking her down! LOL!
After 2 hours I was ready to go, but my children wanted to keep skating. We will have to come back again in January for sure!
Comments