Merry Christmas Everyone!



I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The other day my daughter said; "Christmas is not about presents Mom, it's about Jesus too!" I hope we all remember Jesus Christ and the true reason we celebrate Christmas!

You can see my son is not happy in these pictures (Ebenezer Poulsen.) He wanted to wear a different color tie. I wanted him to wear this red tie, so we would all match. He put it on, but was still cranky and did not want to get pictures taken. I told him we would have to do it all again next week if he wasn't good.

My daughter was happy, but wanted to know why she had to wear the red dress again. She told me she has other cute dresses to wear! I usually make her wear this dress to church the whole month of December, because it's the only time the dress can be worn. And besides I love this dress on her and will be sad when she out grows it!

Comments

Kathleen said…
The kids are darling because their mom is darling! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!