Are We Ready For Baseball?

My son got his baseball uniform the other day. Doesn't he look good in it? I can't wait to see him play comp baseball this spring. One of his football coaches (Coach Olsen) is also his comp baseball coach. And a lot of the boys on this baseball team were also on his football team.
His football number has always been 19, so he is kind of attached to that number now. It is also the date of my best friend's birthday, so she loves that his number is 19!
Here is the other top. I love the black and gold colors of this uniform. It is similar to the uniforms of the High School Baseball players. In fact, this baseball team came about because this past year the High School had a hard time finding enough talented boys who could play baseball. Their hope is that these young boys start learning how to play early and stay interested in the sport all through to high school.
And here is the top he can wear when it is cold outside. Now he just needs to wait for his hat and helmet. He starts baseball practice (indoors) sometime in February.

Comments

mbreck said…
He looks awesome. I love to watch baseball. I can't wait to see him play. Congratulations JW!!!! I am excited for you.
Tay said…
Hey 19 was my lacrosse jersey number!!! It's always been my favorite number!!!! Woot!!!