My life is a crazy adventure and this blog documents all the fun times my family and I have had together.
Our Visit with Grumpy Old Saint Nick
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
My children love visiting the Christmas Village every year. The little booths are always cute to see and they bring back childhood memories for me every time I go. My children always beg for hot chocolate when we go. This year it was so hot it burned my tongue, I don't know how my kids were drinking it! We waited in a very long line in freezing temperatures just to see this fat and jolly old man. Did I say jolly? Oh I meant grumpy old goat! There should be a law against a grumpy Santa. Come on, if you are gonna be Santa at least play the part, and be a jolly old man! Right? Okay Santa can you at least smile for the picture? You say no! Are you kidding me? Who are you anyway and what did you do with the real Santa? Please Mr. Santa imposter just stay home next year and let someone else have this job. You should be fired from ever playing Santa! Hey look Ginger...we took a picture of your ginger bread family! You look so happy with your husband and children!
Comments
Did you happen to ask my husband what his name is so that I can find him?